Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3rd time...=="

This is the third time I've drank vinegar.
The first time, I drank oil (2 years ago). This is how it happened:
My mum just bought apple juice. I was busy doing something so I had to wait. When I finished whatever I was doing, I went to the kitchen. I asked my mum where the apple juice was. She said on the kitchen counter. I looked for the drink and saw the bottle that looked like the apple juice bottle. Without knowing what it wrote on the sticker, I poured half a cup into my cup and dank a mouthful and swollowed. My mum entered the house. I asked her why the apple juice tasted so weird and showed the the bottle. She freaked out. Then she said "Veryn! You just drank oil!" I had to wash my mouth a few times to get the oil out...

The second time, I drank vinegar (last year):
I wanted hot water and I thought there was hot water in the kettle so i poured it into my cup, drank a mouthful and swollowed. I asked my mum why the water is so sour. She said "VERYN! IT'S VINEGAR IN THERE! NOT WATER!"

The third time, today:
I thought there was hot water in the kettle so I poured half a cup. When I tasted the sourness, I knew it was vinegar since I've done this same old thing before. I quickly spit it out and shouted to my mum, "IS THERE VINEGAR IN THE KETTLE?!?!?!" Alvin, sitting in the living hall, laughed...

No comments: